DSC3000PRO is an advanced handheld digital frequency counter which can measure the frequency of any digital device, switches and analog signals, such as mobile phone, wireless remote control, car key, WIFI, radio, 1.2G/2.4G wireless camera, wireless microphone and so on. The DSC3000PRO is lightweight and easy to operate.
10 KHz (digital or switch signal) 1 KHz (analog signal)
<1 PPM typ room
80mm (high) x 68mm (width) x 31 mm( long)
Gray aluminum polymer housing
7.4V 2000mAH Lithium polymer
9 VDC, 1500mA
Device host, Battery, Interchangeable plugs (three), Charging adaptor, Antenna
Adjusting the received signal strength
Bandwidth 500 MHz can be measured in 10 MHz to 0.5 GHz; while bandwidth 3000MHz files can be measured in 500 MHz to 3 GHz
Temporary storage and display which is for easy Reading
- 8 bit LCD display
- This machine can measure the frequency of any digital, switches and analog signals
- 16 extrasensory synchronous RF signal strength indicator (-35dBm to 0 dBm)
- Temporary keys function, LCD display for easy reading
- Test range keys function, LCD display
- Squelch adjustment
- Low-power 3 hours last NiCd battery
- High, medium and low battery LCD display
- LED charge status indicator
- Configured with full-band antenna and charging adaptor
Our company provides product warranty within three years from the date of purchase. Under normal circumstances during the warranty period, if the equipment fail, we will provide free warranty but excluding modified, replaced, tampered with and damaged by misuse like strong signal input that exceed the specification, failure caused by misuse, abuse or external damage. The company will charge a fee for replacement not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty does not include anything else other than the machine itself
- This warranty does not include the costs generated by transport
- The Company does not provide warranty service beyond the scope of those mentioned covered by the warranty
- The Company reserves the right to modify the specification
1. Battery: digital frequency meter DSC3000PRO uses a rechargeable NiCd battery. When the battery is fully charged, it can be used for 3 hours. Usual charging time takes 4 hours. It is highly recommended to have a backup battery for extended use.
2. Signal input: the input signal must not exceed the stipulated strength!
When the frequency count installed the antenna, there may be some unknown frequency because the machine would get some of the weaker signals due to the large signal gain, once the signal reaches the normal standard of signal strength and frequency then it will have a stable display.
3. Cover: The antenna selection Full-band antenna can cover more bands, such as HF, VHF, UHF, CDMA, GSM, WCDMA, LTE, and WIFI.
4. Test distance: Because there is a variety of RF signals from all around, results in the meter reading the frequency value is not determined. Some the factors that has an impact includes: transmit power, signal strength, antenna matching, barrier or a different location under test may be affected.
It can be used to detect and prevent unauthorized leakage of information. Unauthorized mobile phone usage in offices, board rooms, exam halls, hospitals or prisons and inside vehicles to locate hidden devices such as videotaping equipment.